The Dirty Cookie

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Dirty Cookie

Processed with VSCO with c1 preset

Processed with VSCO with c1 preset

Kristina Narinyan

Processed with VSCO with c1 preset

Kristina Narinyan

Kristina Narinyan

Processed with VSCO with c1 preset

Thuy Pham, Journalist

Looking for a new way to eat the classic combination of cookies and milk? The Dirty Cookie, located across Orange County and available for catering online, puts a unique and fun twist on this classic dessert. The founder of this classic cookie shop was born from the founder’s desire to do more than the desire to turn a small dessert shop into something bigger, but it was also her desire to make it a shop that would be remembered, should the hype ever die down.

According to the founder of this cookie-shot trend, the company is all about personalization. This personalization is evident in the variety of cookie flavors and fillings for cookie shots that are available. Additionally, the company policy is centered around its employees rather than its profit. With this, employees are able to customize and create their own cookie flavors along with the drinks for these delicacies.

The Dirty Cookie doesn’t only serve cookie shots, however. They also serve normal cookies in addition to their cookie shots, with seven different flavors available. The flavors include white chocolate cherry, chocolate chip, chai snickerdoodle, oatmeal cranberry walnut, M&M, double chocolate, and peanut butter. Drinks are available to choose over the phone, from chocolate milk to regular milk. Customers also have the ability to put their own drinks into the cookie shots when catering for parties or special events.

The Dirty Cookie has become increasingly popular amongst food critics, food fanatics, and students especially. The shop, which is located in The Union Market at The District in Tustin, California, has garnered a massive crowd within the past year. The shop has even been featured on Insider Food, Food Network, HuffPost, Food Envy, Food Beast, Today news, and even the OC Weekly. For more information, one can check out The Dirty Cookie’s website for catering inquiries or even more general information about the shop.