Top 5 Fashion IT GIRLS You Need To Follow

Georgia Jeter, Journalist

In recent years, Instagram has become the designated social media hub where social media influencers, including bloggers and style icons, are free to share their content with followers around the world. If you’re interested in fashion and lifestyle, there are numerous instagram accounts run by a variety of different so called “it-girls”, women who not only dress cute and take aesthetically pleasing candid photos, but are also hard workers who strive to break the barriers of what it means to play the role of a traditional blogger. Whether you benefit from their top-notch style or boss babe outlook, I hope this article inspires you.

Danielle Bernstein: @weworewhat-
Bernstein first started blogging in 2010, and used her hometown streets of New York to capture aesthetic photos of her street style. Her initial inspiration to start her blog came when she transferred to the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, and wanted to create a source of outfit inspiration for her friends back in Wisconsin. She grabbed a camera and started taking photos, and since then, has become one of the most popular fashion influencers on social media. At the age of 25, Danielle now has over 1.7 million followers on Instagram, and that number only keeps getting bigger.

Aimee Song: @songofstyle-
Another blogger who joined the fashion blog bandwagon early on, Song started blogging in 2008, and used knowledge from her studies on Interior design in San Francisco. Eventually, she switched over to fashion, and now her blog is considered a lifestyle page, with travel photos, beauty tips, and more. She boasts over 4 million followers on Instagram, and has even created a youtube channel as an alternate means of sharing her content on a different platform.

Caroline Daur: @carodaur-
German blogger Caroline Daur first started blogging for fun on instagram, and eventually transitioned to creating a blog. In the beginning, she focused on food and fitness, but now her online presence has evolved into a fashion and beauty platform. Her blog has taken her all around the world, and she has also participated in many fashion shows over the years. Daur is very open to exploring the different opportunities that the future holds, including acting. Until then, she plans to continue working on her blog in the meantime.